Effast PVCu Pressure System for Industrial & Commercial Buildings
The Effast PVCu pipe and fittings range is a pressure system that has a high chemical resistance and good flow characteristics, which make it a safe and secure choice for potable water and food products supply. Effast PVCu solvent welded pipe fittings are especially well-suited to industrial process applications where high pressure systems are required.
It becomes a full bore system when used in conjunction with our extensive range of PVCu engineered ball valves.
Contact us as early as possible in your project so that we can tailor the right system for your project needs. Click here or call us on 01622 795 225.
Features & Benefits
- No specialist tooling required
- Smooth bore pipe reduces pressure loss.
- High abrasion resistance
- Operating temperature from 0ºC to +60 ºC subject to pressure requirements
- Solvent welded system
- Class 7 range of pressure pipes and fittings available
- Wide range of applications to transport fluids
- Chemical Resistant
- Available in Metric sizes 16-315mm and Imperial sizes 1/2"-8"