Effast ABS Pressure Pipe System
The Effast ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Pressure Pipe System can tolerate temperatures as low as -40°C and has good flow characteristics. This makes Effast ABS pipe and fitting systems a safe and secure choice for chilled or potable water, food stuffs and beverage applications in an commercial environment.
Effast pressure pipe and fittings is a full bore system when used in conjunction with our extensive range of ABS engineered ball valves.
Features & Benefits
- Robust system at low temperatures down to -40°C
- Smooth bore pipe reduces pressure loss
- Operating temperature -40°C to +60 °C subject to pressure requirements
- Solvent weld pipe fitting system
- Suitable for mains water and chilled water applications
- Class T range of pipes and fittings available