The Effast PVCu pipe and fittings range is a pressure system that has a high chemical resistance and good flow characteristics, which make it a safe and secure choice for potable water and food products supply. Effast PVCu solvent welded pipe fittings are especially well-suited to industrial process applications where high pressure systems are required.
It becomes a full bore system when used in conjunction with our extensive range of PVCu engineered ball valves.
Features & Benefits
- No specialist tooling required
- Smooth bore pipe reduces pressure loss.
- High abrasion resistance
- Operating temperature from 0ºC to +60 ºC subject to pressure requirements
- Solvent welded system
- Class 7 range of pressure pipes and fittings available
- Wide range of applications to transport fluids
- Chemical Resistant
- Available in Metric sizes 16-315mm and Imperial sizes 1/2"-8"