Polystorm Geocellular System
Polystorm Geocellular System for Deep Applications
The tried and tested Polystorm geocellular range is designed to provide surface water retention, surface water attenuation or surface water infiltration at a variety of depths. It is ideally suited to deeper applications and can accommodate a wide range of traffic loadings, from pedestrianised areas to large HGV parks.
The Polystorm geocelluar system can also be integrated with Permavoid systems.
The modular cells combine to provide water storage structures to help with localised flood alleviation and surface water management. Each cell has a 95% void ratio and provides a highly efficient water retention, attenuation or infiltration solution.
Polystorm Geocellular Features & Benefits
- 95% void ratio providing greater water storage capacity with reduced excavation and disposal costs
- 3D flow throughout the structure removes the need for distribution pipes
- Access for inspection and maintenance can be facilitated by the inclusion of Polystorm Access and Inspect
- BBA Approval for Polystorm-R, Polystorm Lite and Polystorm. BBA pending for Polystorm Xtra
- Modular units allow flexibility of shape, ideal for narrow strips or restricted areas
- Lightweight yet robust, affording excellent Health and Safety and installation benefits
- Unique rounded corners for ease of use and reduced likelihood of membrane punctures
- Load bearing capacity from 20 to 83 tonnes per square metre
- Suitable for non-trafficked, trafficked or heavily trafficked applications
- Suitable for retention, attenuation and infiltration systems
- Up to 60 year design life
- The modular cells are manufactured from polypropylene
- 100% recyclable at the end of its service life