The very first twinwall surface water drainage system in the UK with Highways Authority Product Approval Scheme (HAPAS) status (up to 600mm), Ridgidrain is used for non-pressurised surface and sub-surface drainage applications.
It has a high strength to weight ratio, plus the flexibility to resist high traffic loads with a design life in excess of 60 years.
Find Technical Info
Ridgidrain Pipe Systems Minimising Leaks
It comes with integral sockets for easy pipe alignment and has a low friction inner wall for improved hydraulics. Ridgidrain is supplied in 6m lengths, reducing the number of joints and risk of leakage.
Made from 100% recycled, high strength HDPE using a structured wall design, the pipe is robust yet flexible, with high resistance to the most common chemicals and excellent all-round performance.
Ridgidrain, A Long-term Solution
As a result, specifying Ridgidrain brings sustainability, strength and lower weight to a project, with no compromise on long term effectiveness.
Ridgidrain Features & Benefits
- Full range of pipes and fittings from 100 - 900mm
- BBA and BBA HAPAS approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Network Rail Parts and Drawing Systems (PADS) approved (pending for 750-900mm)
- Structured wall design for high ring stiffness and strength
- Manufactured to SN6, with a predicted design life over 50 years
- Non-pressure and leak tested up to 100mm/wg (0.01 bar)
- Smooth bore, giving excellent hydraulic properties
- Longer lengths, resulting in fewer joints and improved resilience to leakage
- Lightweight for reduced transport, installation costs, and improved Health & Safety benefits
- Up to 94% lighter than concrete for fewer deliveries to site
- Reduces CO2 consumed in production, transportation and on-site handling
- Manufactured from up to 100% recycled material
- Resistant to ground movement and differential settlement
- Unperforated, half perforated and full perforated options available
- Ridgitrack is available for higher loading applications