Polystorm Geocellular System
Polystorm Geocellular System for Deep Applications
The tried and tested Polystorm geocellular range is designed to provide retention, attenuation or infiltration at a variety of depths. It is ideally suited to deeper applications and can accommodate a wide range of traffic loadings, from pedestrianised areas to large HGV parks.
Polystorm modular cells combine in an interlocking raft to provide water storage structures. Each cell has a 95% void ratio and provides a highly efficient, SuDS compliant water retention, attenuation or infiltration solution.
For projects that have high sustainability targets, Polystorm-R is available manufactured from over 90% recycled materials.
Features & Benefits
- 95% void ratio providing greater water storage capacity with reduced excavation and disposal costs
- BBA Approval for Polystorm-R, Polystorm Lite and Polystorm. BBA pending for Polystorm Xtra
- Modular units allow flexibility of shape, ideal for narrow strips or restricted areas
- Lightweight yet robust, affording excellent Health and Safety and installation benefits
- Unique rounded corners for ease of use and reduced likelihood of membrane punctures
- 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- Load bearing capacity from 20 to 80 tonnes per square metre
- Suitable for non-trafficked, trafficked or heavily trafficked applications
- Suitable for retention, attenuation and infiltration systems
- Up to 60 year design life
- Polystorm modular cells are manufactured from polypropylene
Overseen by Main Contractor John Sisk Ltd, the development of the new UK Head Office of bet365 in Stoke-on-Trent saw Polypipe’s products installed by groundworker E P McEvilly Contractors Ltd and specView