pdf (1.27 MB)
The Permavoid² 85 comprises of six pre-connected units and is designed to provide attenuation for shallow non-loaded applications. Ideal for use in the most diverse roof and podium deck applications, alongside hard-landscaping. It is 85mm high, manufactured from recycled polypropylene and minimises installation time.
• Provides surface water management and makes space for water in urban environments
• Supports numerous surface activities
• High capacity, shallow, sub-base replacement system for non-trafficked applications
• 93% void ratio provides excellent storage capacity
• Plan area of 3m² maximises unit coverage, increasing laying efficiency
• Manufactured from recycled material
• Design life in excess of 50 years
• 100% recyclable at the end of its service life
The Permavoid² 85 is designed for use in applications that will not be exposed to traffic loading, including:
• Green Roofs
• Blue Roofs
• Podium Decks
• Sports Pitches
• Hardscaped and Landscaped SuDS
All calculations for Permavoid units are based upon site-specific load cases, pavement construction types and thicknesses, soil cover and ground conditions and the suitability must therefore be approved for each project.
For irrigation applications, please see our Permavoid² 85 Irrigation with capillary cone technology.