Ridgicoil is a coiled twinwall cable protection, manufactured from polyethylene with excellent impact resistance even at low temperatures. It has exceptional durability with flexibility which eliminates the need for special bends. With a smooth bore, Ridgicoil has a low co-efficient of friction for ease of cable installation.
Ridgicoil is available for power, motorway communications, lighting and utilities applications in 25m and 50m coils. Lighting in Scotland has specific requirements and for this purpose we manufacture a single wall cable protection range, supplied with 1 coupling fitted per length.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with BS EN 61386-24:2010, 450N normal duty impact 23°c
- Easy to use and transport
- Highly impact resistance
- Flexibility of coiled duct eliminates the need for special bends
- Exceptionally durable
- Can be used for trenchless applications
- Long coil lengths for reduced jointing
- Low weight, high strength
- Manufactured in polyethylene with excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Factory installed polyethylene twine and coupling