Introducing... the Polypipe UG550 110mm Shallow Access Chamber
Monday 21st March 2022
The latest edition to the Polypipe Building Products below ground drainage range is the UG550 110mm Shallow Access Chamber and UG551 Round Sealed Cover and Frame.
The Polypipe UG550 110mm Shallow Access Chamber is designed for use at a maximum invert depth of 0.6 metres in non-adoptable areas covered by Building Control.
The removable 200mm diameter shaft can be cut to length to achieve the required depth to invert. The UG551 Round Sealed Cover and Frame is designed for use in pedestrian areas only and comes complete with seals and fixing screws to cap the riser of the UG550.
Features & Benefits include:
- Made from terracotta coloured PVCu with black cover
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- For use up to 0.6 meters deep in non-adoptable areas
- The UG550 base socket has angular tolerance of ±7°allowing up to 14°adjustment to accommodate pipe variation and ground fall, it has an access aperture size of 162 x 100mm
- The UG551 80mm deep frame is designed for installation in areas where only pedestrians have access. If situated in an area where it may be damaged, the frame should be surrounded with concrete to prevent movement and provide extra security.
- Anti-rock with four removable locking screws.
- Alternative UDC200 Ductile Iron Cover and Frame available, rated B125. The UDC200 should be installed on a 300mm wide x 225mm deep concrete surround .