Friday 1st February 2019
Polysewer is a range of PVCu structured wall pipes and fittings with diameters ranging from 110mm to 300mm.
They provide robust, chemical and sewer-gas resistant pipes for new and replacement gravity sewerage systems. Our fully comprehensive range of fittings includes bends, double and triple sockets, couplers, reducers and adapters.
All our Polysewer products are manufactured in accordance with BSI Kitemark Licence number KM582885 to BS EN 13476 for projects requiring Building Regulations or Section 104 adoption agreements to Sewers for Adoption 7th edition. Polysewer products are also covered by Water Industry standard WIS 4-35-01.
The Benefits of Polysewer:
- Structured wall pipe system benefitting from high ring stiffness and strength
- Fully compliant to Sewers for Adoption 7th Edition
- Designed to a stiffness class of SN8 (a requirement for adoptable solutions)
- Ideal for use in both new and replacement gravity sewer systems
- Longer length pipes featuring integral sockets for quick and easy installation
- Light in weight for ease of handling, cutting and manoeuvring on-site
- Flexible pipe solutions which withstands ground movement and differential settlement
- Durable, long life PVCu material
- Chemical, impact and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to sulphate attack and corrosion from sewer gases
- Complete range of fittings including bends, junctions, reducers, couplers and adaptors
- Readily available via our nationwide stockist network
- Quick and simple bond return from the water companies by utilising an SFA7 compliant solution.
Pipes and Fittings
Because they are lighter, safer and easier to install, plastic pipes and fittings are becoming the material choice over legacy materials, such as clay or concrete. The use of plastics cuts overall project costs and minimises maintenance for the lifespan of the product. Unlike many legacy materials, plastic pipes don’t corrode and offer excellent resistance to a range of chemicals. When installed correctly, they require little or no maintenance in normal use as they don’t rust, pit or scale.
From our 110mm Polysewer pipes to Polypipe Civils' 3000mm Ridgistorm-XL surface water drainage solutions, we have the largest range of adoptable drainage systems on the market. You can see the full range of adoptable options here.