Polystorm Lite has been specifically designed for non-trafficked applications such as landscaped areas, pedestrian or public open spaces. The modular structure receives rainwater collected from the roofs or surface drains ready to release within a set drainage limit, or is wrapped in a permeable geotextile for infiltration.
Although Polystorm Lite is designed for non-trafficked applications for various surface water solutions such as surface water rentention, surface water attenuation or surface water infiltration as a soakaway solution. It has a compressive strength if up to 20 tonnes/m², meaning it is able to support general maintenance vehicles such as grass cutters.
Polystorm Lite Features & Benefits
- Compressive strength of 20 tonnes/m2
- Ideal for retention, attenuation or soakaway applications with a suitable geomembrane or geotextile
- Designed for landscaped, pedestrian or other non-loaded applications
- BBA approved
- Visual and maintenance access can be achieved when used in conjunction with Polystorm Access & Inspect
- Can be used as part of an intelligently engineered hybrid system with Polystorm, Polystorm-R and Polystorm Xtra
- Integrated inlet and outlet
- 3D flow throughout the structure
- 95% void ratio
- 100% recyclable
- 50 years creep limited life expectancy