Ridgisewer is manufactured from polypropylene and features four sizes from 400-600mm and includes a complete system of couplings, seals, bends, junctions, specialist fabrications and saddles.
The system is manufactured in accordance to BS EN 13476-1 and WIS 4-35-01 v2 and has adequate resistance to the type and quantities of chemicals likely to be found in domestic sewerage.
Features & Benefits
- Fully compliant with BS EN 13476-1 & WIS 4-35-01 v2
- BSI Kitemark & BBA approved
- Adoptable by water companies
- Manufactured to stiffness classification 8
- Lighter in weight for increased Health and Safety benefits
- Durable, long life polypropylene
- Structured wall pipe for high ring stiffness and strength
- Integral sockets for quicker installation and greater leak tightness
- Strong, flexible pipe wall withstands ground movement and differential settlement
- Chemical, impact and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to sulphate attack and corrosion by sewer gas
- Saddle connectors are available
- Meets WRc Code of Practice for high pressure water jetting tolerance