Rainstream Home & Garden
Rainstream Home Systems have been created by Polypipe after intensive research and development to design robust and cost-effective rainwater harvesting systems for the UK domestic market. Polypipe has more than 15 years experience
in rainwater re-use and it’s through our proven track record that we have been able to develop new systems specifically for the domestic market. The re-use of rainwater in the home can save owners up to 50% of their annual potable water usage. The tanks can be transported quickly and efficiently snd can be installed without the need for a concrete surround or the need to fill the tank with mains water to weigh it down during installation.
- Various tank sizes available for residential applications from 1,000 to 4,000 litres.
- Integral Internal self-cleaning leaf filter within the turret
- Self-priming Jet centrifugal pump with electronic control
- Mains water back-up
- Helps reduce your carbon footprint by lowering the volume of water from local treatment works
- Tank system supplied with filters, pumps, valves, component set and factory fitted inlet, calmed inlet and outlet connections