Ridgistorm-XL Piped Attenuation Solutions
Polypipe can offer both modular cell and piped attenuation solutions. Ridgistorm-XL is the latest innovative solution to SUDS and stormwater management requirements. Ridgistorm-XL offers a large diameter pipe solution ideal for use in large scale attenuation projects.
The Ridgistorm-XL system is much lighter than rigid alternatives such as concrete pipes and comes in 6m lengths as standard, reducing the number ofjoints in a pipeline, therefore providing quick and easy installation.
Because it is light, Ridgistorm-XL can be stored and handled safely on site and further health and safety benefits are offered by the patented electro-fusion jointing process which minimises the time an operative needs to spend working in confined spaces.
Ridgistorm-XL offers the most advanced large diameter plastic pipe solution available in the UK for use in:
- Surface water drainage
- Large-scale attenuation structures
- Specialist pipeline applications
- Foul sewers
- Bespoke large diameter manholes and chambers
Ridgistorm-XL features include:
- Bespoke pipe profile providing individual stiffness class - engineered to suit any application.
- A robust, durable and adaptable solution in comparison to rigid materials such as concrete and steel.
- Due to its longer lengths and lighter weight, it can be 70% cheaper to transport than equivalent concrete pipes and can be handled and stored much more safely on-site.