Polypipe Launch Rainstream Pipe System For Reclaimed Water
Reclaimed water systems, greywater and rainwater, are becoming increasingly more common in the UK. In order to protect supplies of drinking water and to comply with UK water regulations the identification of pipe work carrying non-wholesome water is essential to prevent future misconnections and cross contamination of water supplies.
As one of Europe’s largest plastic piping systems manufacturers and a leading UK supplier of high quality rainwater re-use solutions, Polypipe is the first UK manufacturer of reclaimed rainwater supply pipe systems.
Polypipe’s full Roof to River® solutions approach to the safe and sensible management of water means that they are able to offer a comprehensive range of products to collect, store and re-distribute rainwater for re-use in most building types.
• First U.K. manufacturer of this pipe
• Produced in accordance with WRAS guidelines
• Complies with UK water industry regulations
• Meets the requirements of BS8515 British code of practice for rainwater harvesting
• Forms an integral part of Rainstream rainwater re-use solutions
• Suitable for domestic and commercial installations
• Can be used with Polyfast range of compression fittings
AVAILABLE NOW FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY PLEASE CONTACT LOCAL POLYPIPE REPRESENTATIVE
21 April 2011 - ends –
For more information, contact:
Product Manager - Water Management & Renewables
Polypipe Building Products, Broomhouse Lane, Edlington, Doncaster, DN12 1ES.
Telephone: 01709 770000 Fax: 01709 770001 www.rainstream.co.uk