Whether new build, renovation or home extension, our underfloor heating systems provide a robust, reliable solution for any room in every home. In fact, we offer the widest available range of underfloor heating systems with a product available for every conceivable floor type or residential heating project.
They can be quickly and easily fitted over an existing floor or built into a new one, in one room or throughout the whole house. Plus, they work with most floor coverings, from ceramic and stone tiles to wood, engineered wood and carpet.
The cost-effective, controllable way to heat a home
Unlike other types of systems, underfloor heating gently and evenly warms water in a network of pipes. This uses less energy than electric systems and can run as low as 35°C compared with radiators that typically operate at 80°C. So as well as freeing up wall and floor space for decorating, it’s a great way to take control of heating costs while creating a warm and comfortable home.
Underfloor Heating Quotation Tool
Polypipe floor heating solutions provide you with a simple way to increase your sales and maximise profit. Use the Polypipe quotation tool specifically designed for merchants to calculate your requirements and provide a printable quote for your customers. You can also save the quotes and edit them. You can also use our online controls product selector tool to help you find the right controls for your system.
Underfloor Heating Key Benefits:
- Separate controls for every room add comfort and cut costs
- No hotspots or cold draughts that commonly come with radiators
- Reduces airborne dust, providing relief for allergy sufferers
- Create more space as no need for radiators
- Less energy consumption helps cut costs as well as carbon emissions
- Virtually maintenance-free
- System guaranteed for 12 months
- Pipes guaranteed for 50 years
Find out more at www.polypipeufh.com