Domestic Water Service Connections
Our blue MDPE pipes are available in diameters from 20 to 63mm and are designed for underground potable water services for the connection of individual properties to distribution mains and are kitemarked to BS EN 12201. Black MDPE pipes in diameters from 20 to 63mm are used for potable water above ground and are also kitemarked to BS EN 12201. Black MDPE pipe can also be used for non potable water applications.
All service pipes are available in coil sizes of 25, 50, 100 and 150 metres.
Water Supply Systems Key Benefits:
- Sound joint integrity gives reliable trouble free service
- Simple and quick to use for speedy installation
- PN12.5 Pressure Rating gives increased safety factor
- Pipe and fittings from one British manufacturer
- End load resistant – pull out is prevented by grab ring/pipe stiffener/insert
- Robust high impact resistance
- Tough to withstand damage even at low temperatures
- Seals are pre-lubricated