At the heart of our plumbing pipe system is a commitment to polybutylene pipes. We’ve chosen to use polybutylene because we believe it’s the best material available to create the most flexible and efficient hot and cold water plumbing and heating systems. With a comprehensive plastic plumbing pipe offer including traditional grey pipe, aesthetically pleasing white and specialist options for underfloor heating with Polypipe, every job is covered.
Because of the benefits it offers in performance, longevity and installation, it’s first choice in the trade, too. Here are a few of the reasons that more plumbers prefer polybutylene:
- Ready for use straight out of the coil
- Internal 5 layer barrier pipe
- Suitable for domestic hot and cold water plumbing and heating systems
- Specialist options available for underfloor heating certified to BS EN 15876 and BS EN 21003
- BS Class S rated to BS 7291 Park 1
- Kitemark Licence number 38148 to BS7921 Part 1 and 2
- Manufactured under BS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System in UK
- Polyplumb barrier pipe, fittings and accessories are covered by BBA cert 00/3699
- Listed in the WRAS Water Fittings and Materials directory
- Made in the UK
PolyPlumb Pipe – A traditional tried and tested grey pipe system which combines with PolyPlumb fittings to provide the most comprehensive grey plumbing solution on the market.
PolyFit pipe – For jobs which require a high aesthetic finish, PolyFit white pipes work seamlessly with both the PolyFit and PolyMax range of plumbing fittings to provide a durable plumbing solution which is easy on the eye
Underfloor Heating Pipe – designed for use in underfloor heating systems only, this ultra flexible pipe solution lends itself perfectly to systems where ease of handling is an essential
Metal Composite Pipe – Certified to BSEN 21003, our metal composite pipe offers a easily formable solution for underfloor heating installations. This particularly lends itself to rail and staple solid floor type installations.