The industry benchmark for PVC commercial drainage systems, our complete and comprehensive Terrain Solvent Weld Soil System has a wide range of fittings which include bends, branches and access fittings in order to meet all commercial drainage application requirements.View
Terrain PVC Soil & Waste
Terrain pioneered the development of solvent-weld systems over 50 years ago and we are recognised worldwide for our premium product range and knowledge. Our soil and waste products have set the industry benchmark for quality, installation, flexibility, product innovation and technical expertise.
We have an extensive range of soil and waste drainage products for commercial, industrial, housing and public sector developments. We offer UK manufactured, engineered and accredited systems, and we also deliver the highest levels of customer service and technical support possible.
Contact us as early as possible in your project so that we can tailor the right system for your project needs. Click here or call us on 01622 795 200.
Terrain products are manufactured to the following manufacturing and quality management standards:
BS 5255:1989 Specification for Thermoplastics Waste Pipe and Fittings
BS 4514:2001 PVC Soil and Ventilation Pipes, Fittings and Accessories
BS EN 1329:2000 Plastic Piping Systems for Soil and Waste Discharge
BS EN 1566:2000 Plastic Piping Systems for Soil and Waste Discharge (Chlorinated)
BS EN 12380 A1 Air Admittance Valve
EN ISO 9001:2008 Management System
EN ISO14001:2004 Management System
BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Management System
PAS 99:2006 Integrated Management Registration
BES 6001 Responsible Sourcing of Construction Products
Terrain Soil and Waste Systems Key Benefits:
- Wide range of solvent and push-fit soil and waste solutions
- Unrivalled installation options to match any project
- Quick and easy installation
- Light weight and easy to handle
- High quality finish and colour to match all systems
- Suitable for all types of commercial, high rise residential, domestic, industrial and public sector installations
- Extensive technical experience to support and advise on all aspects of design and installation