Effast ABS Pressure System for Industrial & Commercial Buildings
The Effast ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Pressure System can tolerate temperatures as low as -40Â°C and has good flow characteristics, which make it a safe and secure choice for chilled or potable water, food stuffs and beverage applications.
It is a full bore system when used in conjunction with our extensive range of ABS engineered ball valves.
Within any pressure system, it's vital that the thermal movement and the temperature and pressure relationship is controlled. For installation advice please click here.
Contact us as early as possible in your project so that we can tailor the right system for your project needs. Click here or call us on 01622 795 225.
Features & Benefits
- Robust system at low temperatures down to -40°C
- Smooth bore pipe reduces pressure loss
- Operating temperatur -40°C to +60 °C subject to pressure requirements
- Solvent weld system
- Suitable for mains water and chilled water applications
- Class T range of pipes and fittings available