Ridgisewer is a range of structured wall gravity sewer pipes and features six sizes from 400-900mm. The range includes a complete system of couplings, seals, bends, junctions, specialist fabrications and saddles.
The system is manufactured in accordance to BS EN 13476-1 and WIS 4-35-01 v2* and has adequate resistance to the type and quantities of chemicals likely to be found in domestic sewerage.
Features & Benefits
- Fully compliant with BS EN 13476-1 & WIS 4-35-01 v2*
- BSI Kitemark & BBA approved*
- Adoptable by water companies*
- 400-600mm diameters manufactured to stiffness classification 8
- terracotta polypropylene pipes with blue inners
- 750-900mm diameters manufactured to stiffness classification 4
- black polyethylene pipes with blue inners and a terracotta band
- Lighter in weight for increased Health and Safety benefits
- Structured wall pipe for high ring stiffness and strength
- Integral sockets for quicker installation and greater leak tightness
- Strong, flexible pipe wall withstands ground movement and differential settlement
- Chemical, impact and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to sulphate attack and corrosion by sewer gas
- Saddle connectors are available*
- Meets WRc Code of Practice for high pressure water jetting tolerance*
*Sizes 750mm and 900mm diameter have approval pending for WIS, BBA and adoption by water companies.