Polyduct offers high impact resistant cable protection for power and lighting applications. It is manufactured in MDPE (power) and HDPE (lighting) and offers low weight, high strength and durability. It is suitable for both open-trench or trenchless applications.
Polyduct power is available in 25m, 50m or 100m plain ended coils, eliminating the requirements for specialised bends, whilst Polyduct Lighting is a single wall alternative to twinwall cable protection and comes in 6m straight lengths.
Polyduct is manufactured to BS EN 61386-24:2010 and for Power applications it complies with ENATS 12-24 class 3
Features & Benefits
- Complies with BS EN 61386-24 450N normal duty impact
- Complies with ENATS 12-24 Class 3 specification, 450N at 23ºC (Power)
- Low weight, flexible, durable and high strength
- High impact resistance
- Flexible eliminating the need for specialised bends (Power)
- Available in 25m, 50m or 100m plain ended coils (Power)