PolySure is our radial press fit system, available in UK sizes, and installed using specialist crimping tools.
PolySure features secure, tamperproof jointing technology for a permanent fit. The slim profile fittings are ideal for use in visible installations. An inbuilt location washer ensures the crimping tool jaws are correctly positioned for accurate fitting and a visual socket depth indicator and double O-ring seal provides enhanced jointing.
Use PolySure with Polypipe white or grey polybutylene flexible pipe.
PolySure can be used in any hot and cold water installation but is particularly suited to buildings with high levels of public access traffic, where security and joint integrity are paramount.
Polysure offers a number of benefits, including:
- Permanent and tamper proof for when security is paramount, for example in social housing projects
- The slim profile brass fittings are easily accommodated into existing buildings including boxing designed for copper systems
- Visual socket depth indicator and double O ring seal provides enhanced jointing
- Location washer ensures jaws are correctly positioned for crimping
- Designed specifically for Polypipe UK sized pipes
- Safe, heat-free jointing with no more jointing consumables to buy such as flux and solder, saving cost
PolySure Plastic Fittings
The Polysure radial press fit system is being upgraded to include new plastic bodied fittings. Click here to download a product datasheet.
Select a Polypipe plumbing system and view the associated approvals and standards for each system.
Training modules to cover each element of the Polypipe Total Plumbing Solutions. Click here to launch the training session now.
Useful guide to commonly asked questions relating to the Plastic Plumbing range of products.
We aim to provide relevant up to date advice on the application and installation of our plumbing and heating systems.