Polypipe recognises that no two jobs are the same and has developed an application-based range of plumbing solutions with four fittings ranges, backed by a range of pipe options.
- Our original plumbing system
- Robust, reliable, tried and tested
- One step, high performance jointing
- Slim and sleek, ideal for surface mounted applications
- Ideal for home improvement and refit projects
- Tool demountable
- Hand demountable for maximum flexibility
- Ideal for first fix applications
- One step operation for quick and easy installation
- Slim profile fittings, ideal for visible applications
- Tamper proof so ideal when security is paramount
- Radial press fit system in UK sizes
The Polysure radial press fit system is being upgraded to include new plastic bodied fittings. The white and steel finish creates an attractive, slim profile, ideal for surface mounted applications in buildings with high levels of public access, were security and joint integrity are essential.
PolyPlumb - the tried and tested grey plastic plumbing system. It always has been grey and always will be. PolyPlumb is available from merchants nationwide.
Click here to view or order available merchandising materials.
Click here to find your nearest PolyPlumb stockist. Our stockist finder will locate the most convenient branches for you.
Select a Polypipe plumbing system and view the associated approvals and standards for each system.
Training modules to cover each element of the Polypipe Total Plumbing Solutions. Click here to launch the training session now.
Useful guide to commonly asked questions.
We aim to provide you with relevant up to date advice on the application and installation of our plumbing and heating systems.
If you would like to know just how good Polypipe products are, try them for yourself by ordering one of our product sample packs.