Polysure is a range of radial press fit fittings, the first in UK sizes, for use with Polyplumb or Polyfit pipes in domestic applications. Choosing Polysure combines the benefits of flexible polybutylene pipe systems with emerging press fit fitting technology.
Polysure offers a number of benefits, including:
- Flexible plastic piping eases the installation process and speeds up time to install
- Reduced risk of theft because of low re-sale value of plastics
- Reduced wastage as all pipes used are also compatible with Polyplumb and Polyfit push fit fittings
- Press fit fittings reduce the risk of tampering, an important factor in some projects such as social housing
- The slim profile brass fittings are easily accommodated into existing buildings including boxing designed for copper systems
- Polysure provides an enhanced joint to pipes via a visual pipe socket depth indicator and double 'O' ring seal
- Polysure fittings are designed specifically for Polypipe UK sized pipes
- A location washer for pressing ensures jaws are correctly positioned for pressing onto grey Polyplumb and white Polyfit pipes
- Safe, heat-free jointing with no more jointing consumables to buy such as flux and solder saving cost
Click here to view the range of Polysure fittings.
Click here to view the range of Polysure tools and equipment.
Click here to view the range of Polysure spares.
Click here to view the range of Polyfit pipe.
Click here to view the range of Polyplumb pipe.
Select a Polypipe plumbing system and view the associated approvals and standards for each system.
Training modules to cover each element of the Polypipe Total Plumbing Solutions. Click here to launch the training session now.
Useful guide to commonly asked questions relating to the Plastic Plumbing range of products.
We aim to provide relevant up to date advice on the application and installation of our plumbing and heating systems.