We design, develop and manufacture the widest range of plastic piping products, with over 20,000 product lines available.
Our primary focus is on developing and supporting pragmatic product systems through specific knowledge and understanding of the residential, commercial, civils and infrastructure market sectors. We ensure that customers can trust our unrivalled expertise to provide value engineered, fit for purpose piping solutions for the growing diversity and complexity of construction and building technology challenges they face.
Polypipe turnover 2009 to 2012
Manufacturer of scale and competence
- 1956 employees across UK, Europe and the Middle East
- Manufacturer of scale and competence
- "Safety & Environment First" operational ethos
- 20,000 products in 114 product systems
- Polymers processed including PVC, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polybutene and ABS
- 16 operational facilities in UK, France, Italy and the Middle East
- Investment and innovation in manufacturing processes including extrusion, injection moulding, materials recycling, product assembly and automation and bespoke product fabrications
- Leading the way in embracing new materials and new ways of working
- Proven Sustainability Credentials
Turnover by sector and geography
Turnover by Market Sector 2012
Turnover by Geographical Region 2012
Polypipe - A Focused Strategy for Growth
- The widest product range available in our market sector
- Brands synonymous with quality and durability that are always fit for purpose
- Business strength built around meeting the needs of our end-user markets:
- Civils & Infrastructure
- Developing new products to meet the needs of our customers and the demands of the future
- Providing solutions that enable the effective installation and performance of sustainable, building technology addressing the twin Global Challenges of:
- Carbon reduction through renewable energies - "Polypipe Carbon Efficient Solutions"
- Managment of water as a scarce resource - "Polypipe Water Management Solutions"