Evolving solutions are the key to success - at Polypipe we're making it happen.
At Polypipe we aim to make our customers' lives easier. We know they are faced with ever increasing regulation and legislation, and have therefore developed an outstanding range of product and system solutions that meet more legislation requirements than anyone else.
We always work with sustainability in mind, in fact sustainability isn't just a pipe dream - at Polypipe we are making it happen.
Our innovative approach to changing regulations and legislation has made us synonymous with best practice within our industry.
Plastics are lighter and more robust than traditional materials - less to do more. They help reduce energy usage and therefore greenhouse gas emissions because they are lightweight in production, transport and use. In comparison to traditional materials, like concrete or clay, plastics are recyclable, require no quarrying activities and reduce the carbon footprint from transportation.
- Products which consider the long-term effects to the environment and which provide environmentally-friendly solutions
- Rainwater harvesting and recycling solutions
- Energy saving products
- Clean, lightweight, flame-free, non-hazardous products
- Products which reduce noise
- Stormwater management systems